Friday, February 13, 2009

For your Valentine

WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR YOUR VALENTINE?
My husband (Mr. Divine) and I have a 'NO BUY' policy (apart from a card).
So here's a couple of idea's of other things to give. (Avert your eyes Mr. Divine)
This year I'm making a yummy and easy 'Mars (Moro) Bar Cheesecake'
7oz Digestive biscuits
5oz butter
9oz cream cheese
4 Mars (moro) bars
Chop and melt 3 bars, then beat in cream cheese.
Melt butter and mix in crushed biscuits.
Line a tin with the biscuit mix and pour over mars (moro) mix.
Thinly slice leftover bar and decorate.
Refrigerate.
Last year I got an idea off the Simple Savings Website and gave Mr. Divine a small empty gift box with a tag that read
"Valentines day pajama's. Just your size. Can't wait to see you in them"
Nudge, nudge, wink, wink.
Mr. Divine really liked that gift. I hope he likes this one too.
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

No comments: