Monday, August 25, 2008

Knitting for children

I know I haven't been posting much lately. This week (and last) I've had a nasty cold and Miss J is home as well (she shared her germs with me).

Sometimes all I have time for is the boring craft stuff, like mending etc that really doesn't deserve to be blogged about. BUT...... finally I have made something.

A SENSORY SNAKE

I knitted this and popped different stuff into each colour pocket. One has bean bag balls another flour (all enclosed in a balloon of course), then there's cellophane and stuffing. I hope our new little boy will like it :)
I made these finger puppets again for our new little girl. The pattern for these can be found here. I love these puppets as they are quick and easy to make even for a beginner. We get to meet our new children on Wednesday and hopefully these will give a little bit of joy.

No comments: