Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Cake in a cup

I have started thinking and making pressies for Christmas. I saw this recipe for a cake in a cup on sew-funky's blog and I have to admit have made it a few times myself ;)
It is so DIVINE and I thought it would make a great gift.

-I purchased some white cups, new off trade me (such a good deal).
-Added the dry ingredients to a cellophane bag (FYI - you can seal cellophane bags by folding over the top and ironing it on a low setting).
-I then typed out what wet ingredients to add and how to make.
-Then as you see, popped them into another cellophane bag and tied with a red ribbon.


These would make great presents for teachers and anyone else who deserves a thank you.
Who wouldn't want a cake in a cup :)

1 comment:

sewfunky said...

What a fantastic idea! :) I might just have to use it myself... I needed a great teachers gift idea!!!

I enjoyed visiting with you yesterday...