Saturday, July 24, 2010

Back to front day

Today we had an upside down, back to front day.
We started with pudding for breakfast, yep chocolate cake.
(I have to admit that I had toast instead)
Then for lunch we had dinner.


And for dinner I made porridge crumpets (breakfast).
All you need is left over cold porridge then you add enough flour to make a dough.
Roll it out to about 2.5cm thick (1/2 inch) and fry in a little butter.
When cooked you can split ( I leave whole) and pour over golden syrup.
Serve hot.

2 comments:

sewfunky said...

sounds great - we had breakfast for dinner :)

think bacon, eggs, hashbrowns, sausages - YUM!

wonder if your crumpets would work with rice flakes instead of oats.

Marla said...

What a fun idea! I bet the kids loved it!!

And I know what you mean...after having a vacation....you feel as though you need another one just to rest!