Friday, August 27, 2010

Bloggie friends

My name is Jodz and I am a blog reading addict.
Knowing this you can understand why Dee from sew-funky and I were soooo excited to meet Viv from Highway Cottage Weblog.
Viv makes the most amazing quilts like this kiwiana one below.
We met for morning tea and had a wonder around the shops. Viv's boy Cam was a dream and oh so cute. I wish my kids were so well behaved.
Thanks Viv for taking time out of your busy holiday schedule to meet up with us. We had a blast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's me that needs to be thanking you. Thanks heaps for coming so far to meet me. Thanks to you and Dee for being such awesome peeps, it's really fantastic to meet people on the same wavelength!!

I'll have to save my pennies for another visit. Remember you and Dee are welcome anytime. Maybe you can plan a girls weekend in the Wairarapa???

You really brightened my day.

Much love
Viv