Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sick,sick,sick

I haven't been posting as everyone has been sick.
First Boodles got Viral Bronchitis. Which in plain english is a bad cough which meant time off school before the school holidays.
Then Peanut caught Chicken Pox. So we spent all the school holidays at home.
Then Peanut came right and Lulu had the Pox. She had them really bad.
So there goes another 10 days of my life I can't get back.
Today is the first day in about a month that all the kids are back at school or creche.
Then guess what.........? Yep! I'm sick with a tummy bug.
I really hope Im better by tomorrow as we are having a powhiri at school to welcome the new kapa haka teacher.

2 comments:

sewfunky said...

And I miss seeing you around lately - so get better quickly (cos' it's all about me!) ;)

Anonymous said...

Aww, that's very sucky. I know how you feel. We are still waiting on chicken pox to arrive here. Hope you are feeling better soon !!