Thursday, May 29, 2008

Nesting

I know I have been slack with the blogging this week. You see I have been nesting. Now this may make you leap to the conclusion that I'm having a baby, but I'm not. Instead we are going through the process of Permanent Placement (which is kind of like adoption). So........ this is the most WEIRD thing to go through, because you want to get everything ready for your new child but you can't because you may not be accepted. So I have been de-cluttering the spare room (just incase) and if we are not successful it is a job well done.

1 comment:

angharad handmade said...

It sounds like you have plenty to keep you busy. Good luck with the adoption process.

Thanks for popping over to my blog and for your kind comment. I love the towels from your last post - great fringing!