Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I am alive

No, I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth.
My camera is not speaking to my computer at the moment (they must be in a tiss with each other) so.... I can't load any photos.
I have been a busy bee. I finished the January Cloth from sew-funky's blog and will be starting on the February one.
I have been putting together the families 72 hour food kit (in case of earthquake etc) that I found a website called Food Storage Made Easy. It has these great baby steps to help you along the journey of food storage.
You could also check out Everyday Food Storage as she has great ideas and recipes like one to make your own condensed milk. I have made it, and guess what? It really does taste like condensed milk.
I have still been following the Organising Queen and have decluttered my kitchen.
So as I said, I have been busy, I just can't post pictures :(

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! I have a 72 hour kit that a friend put together for me! What a great way to prepare. My church advises to have them ready for each member of the family.
I just stopped by to say thank you for entering my giveaway for One World One Heart. Good luck to you! :)