Monday, May 31, 2010

Rubbish challenge

Theoretically I shouldn't be empting my rubbish bin till tomorrow night but it's full.
We were trying really hard too.

I haven't started shopping at Binn Inn yet. Binn inn is a shop where you can buy all you baking needs unpackaged (therefore saving all those plastic non-reusable bags). I have been told, that the one I will be going to, supply brown paper bags or you can take in your own containers.
Here's my list so far:
coconut
brown sugar
icing sugar
caster sugar
cocoa powder
baking powder
baking soda
corn flour
chocolate chips
cream of tartar
sultanas
oats
cereals
dog biscuis
salt

3 comments:

sewfunky said...

Where is the nearest bin inn?

Jodz said...

In south Auckland where we used to live there is a bulk buy place (not an official binn inn).

Madhamster said...

go girl!