Saturday, January 3, 2009

Favourite thing Friday

My Kitchen Window Sill
A delightful cup and saucer

Pig cookie cutter and tea pot napkin ring
(both from my friend Dee)
Funky scrubbing brush, you just have to have something pretty
for those less than fun jobs.

A bluebird toffee tin from England

and last but not least this gorgeous cup and saucer that commemorates
the birth of princess Margret in 1930.


Now, I know this post is a day late, but a couple of other favourite things happened yesterday (Friday). We came back from holiday (which is NO holiday when you have kids) and my friend Dee came over bearing Christmas presents. Dee and I just don't get to catch up enough and it was lovely to see her even if the visit was toooooo short.


1 comment:

KicsiKató said...

Hi dear!

Thanks for visiting! I also wish you all what you want! Sew a lot, create a lot but relax too:)

Have a really great day!

Hugs from Hungary:)